Saturday, March 30, 2013

Swim Suits!

Summer Time
  is just around the corner!! Looking at swimming suits got me really excited for warm weather!! I don't know if I can make it through the humidity of Nashville... but i'll try





love these! Very simple, but they really make you look tan! Find these swimsuits here Victoria Secret


Mix and match is really in right now. Love! This suit is on sale Here





These kinds are great... but sometimes it makes my chest look a little funny.... maybe I am doing something wrong because other people seem to pull them off.. 
Only $14.99 for each piece!! Find them here at Target



Love this very modest, but still fashionable. Get this here at Nordstrom

Vintage Style is the new thing this year!! Not sure how I feel about this style... but its really growing on me... I'm thinking soon they will be bringing back bell bottoms.... and then I'll be saying how much I love bell bottoms and the skinny jeans will be gone...It's always exciting to see what's next with fashion. There are tons of cute ones on these two sites  urbanoutfitters and  vintage



Can't wait to get my new swimsuit!! Wish I could have all of these!! Maybe I will since Ben will never know haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
01 09 10