Monday, March 25, 2013

Vision Board

If you haven't seen the movie "The Secret" it's a great way to get motivated! The "Secret" is the idea that if you see it and believe it, it will happen! So...you make a vision board using old magazines or other items to envision the things you want to receive from life. You need to think of these things happening to you and say them over and over.

Last year I put that I wanted to get a camera and my parents happened to get a new camera and gave me their old one.... I don't think that was coincidence. 

This is a my new vision board... I am going to also make one to hang in my room, so I can see it every day!




I want a new bike! I just want to be able to ride this bike whenever and wherever I want... It would be nice for the hubby to have one too.

I want to do more service and help those who cannot help themselves... that is why I support PEOPLE WATER

 
Being healthy is being happy! I want to go to the gym 3 times a week!!! Usually I barley make it once... so sad.. that's why I'm making this vision board!




Share the love with others.

Travel to Egypt. I want this to be me!!




Travel to Australia! I would love to see Kangaroos jumping across the beach! 


Next destination on the list is Ireland!! Ahhh look how pretty it is... so green!!



                                                     Keep practicing my ice skating. I use to ice skate a lot and then my coach moved away and it got harder to go... but I really want/need to get back into the sport!


Rank higher in doTERRA by 2014

Learn to take amazing pictures for me and my family


What are some things that would be on your vision board? It's a great way to visualize what you want out of life... so make one of your own!

3 comments:

  1. I have a million thoughts running through my head of everything I want to do in my life, so it will be nice to actually see it laid out right infront of me. thanks for the idea, love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'm so glad you liked it! A vision board has helped me a ton! I love making one online and one I can hang up in my room.

      Delete
  2. I love this isdea too! I have the one in my room but not an online one. Thanks! Yours is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
01 09 10