Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Craft


So, I thought I would be crafty and make tiny Christmas Trees!! I was so excited about this I couldn't wait to share it on here!!

NEED: 

Scissors
Glue Gun
Glue Sticks
Card stock paper 
Twine 
Tape

*All of this you can purchase at any craft store


Directions:
Cut the corners of the card stock paper so it looks like a baseball stadium. Then, roll paper into a cone shape and tape. If it's not perfectly straight you can cut it at the bottom to make it balanced. I found it easiest to glue like an inch or two and then wrap the twine. Repeat this process till you reach the end then cut the twine and you are finished! 





Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. I want to see how you display themes trees in your Christmas decorations. they look really cute

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
01 09 10