Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween!!

Took me a while to get up these pictures! Happy Halloween! This is our finished product...Of course we did the Apple symbol because Ben loves Apple! Good family night at Wendee's


One of the things I found on Pinterest. It turned out really well! All I did was put water into a glove, then put a rubber band around it... then stuck it in the freezer. After it was all frozen I cut of the glove and it was ready to go! An easy way to make the punch spooky!


Another thing I found online. These were a little more time consuming... but not too bad. I just got some old bottles from Goodwill  (D.I.) and stuck a candle inside and let it melt. I had a good time making these.. Halloween decorations are fun to make!! I'm saving them for next year too!


Ben and I dressed up as characters from our favorite comedies! I was Amanda Bynes in She's the Man If you haven't seen it you'll love it! It was different acting like a guy.. but Ben seemed to like it.. jk.  Ben was "number 4" from Multiplicity  These show gets quoted all day at the Truman home. This was one of my favorite outfits and I know it was Ben's as well.

So during the party I leaned over to kiss Ben and he was a little freaked out... He couldn't get over the wig.... I guess I play a good man!


The gang at the party! Such a great night! We ate tons that night! We Played Body Body and Mafia. Some awesome games with a big group! Same thing next year.. just more game time! ( all our Utah friend are invited... so get flights now! )   :)


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party & I LOVE your costumes! Good job! your house looks fun & your decorations are perfect! In the picture of all of you, Sami you look just like Zac (little brother) HAHA! Ok Ben, we're going to watch Multiplicity just for you. I didn't like it the first time cuz I hated #4 character....we'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are the cutest. wish you weren't so far away!! love you sam!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
01 09 10