Thursday, October 31, 2013

ATL!



 I told you about our adventurers to the baseball stadiums... well this month we were able to take a trip to Georgia to see the Braves! One more to cross off the list. I was pretty excited because we had some good friends there and we were going to make a whole trip of it.




Isn't this a pretty stadium?? I love the atmosphere... and I do try to pay attention to the game ;)



We were able to explore downtown while we were there. We even got to go to ikea!! It's the weirdest thing, Tennessee does not have an ikea. I love how cheap and cute everything is there... so obviously we had to make a stop.



The girls. We had such a great time. Can't wait for next year! 




John Mayer CONCERT!! Yahh baby! We were lucky enough to fit in a John Mayer concert along with the game. All I have to say is WOW! That guy is talented. He is even better live!




This picture explains the whole trip :) Loved having us all spend time together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
01 09 10